[getdns-api] Request for DNS updates

Murray S. Kucherawy superuser at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:41:18 MST 2013

Hi there,

I'm still reviewing the proposal and just subscribed to the list, but I
wanted to mention that during the APPSAWG meeting today there was a request
for the capability to do DNS updates.  The specific use case is large
domain hosting providers that want to be able to insert DKIM keys and ADSP
policies (preferably signed) into the DNS via an API rather than via zone
file updates.  I can try to come up with a suggested API change to support
this if that would be useful.

I'll send comments about the current API proposal after I'm done reviewing
the whole shebang.

-MSK