[getdns-api] Priming the cache

William Chan (陈智昌) willchan at chromium.org
Wed Mar 13 08:07:48 MST 2013

I think the feature is reasonable, but I don't understand why it should be
part of the API. Can someone explain why this is the best place to put it?
Why not keep this implementation specific?

The reason I ask is, does this require all implementations of this API to
implement a cache? That seems like unnecessary burden on implementations,
since I can imagine many implementations simply proxying DNS queries to
some other service that may implement caching.