[getdns-api] Notification callbacks

Murray S. Kucherawy superuser at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 09:27:49 MST 2013

I'm still confused.  I am assuming the possible values of a getdns_return_t
are listed in Section 5.2 (e.g., GETDNS_RETURN_BAD_CONTEXT).  What would it
mean for this callback to receive a context handle and
GETDNS_RETURN_BAD_CONTEXT as arguments?  That doesn't tell me anything
about which part of the context was modified, which I think is what this
callback is for.

The text describing the callback suggests the second argument should
receive a value as defined in Section 8.10 (e.g.,
GETDNS_CONTEXT_CODE_UPSTREAM_RECURSIVE_SERVERS).  I don't know what type
that would be, however.