[getdns-api] Custom memory management functions again

Wiley, Glen gwiley at verisign.com
Wed Nov 20 14:23:29 MST 2013

Wouter had suggested adding a void* userarg to
getdns_context_set_memory_functions() which I think may come in handy for
folks that are taking things far enough to provide their own allocators.
His suggested function signature would be:

void getdns_context_set_memory_functions(getdns_context_t context,
    void *(*malloc)(void *userarg, size_t sz),
    void *(*realloc)(void *userarg, void *ptr, size_t sz),
    void (*free)(void *userarg, void *ptr),
    void *userarg);

--
Glen Wiley