[getdns-api] DANE with dnssec_return_only_secure extension

Wiley, Glen gwiley at verisign.com
Tue Jul 1 05:44:06 MST 2014

I agree that it is important to distinguish between a failure to answer and
An answer that fails to validate.   I envision an application rendering the
Results of the two answers very differently - the end user should be
advised
By the UI that something untoward has happened if the response fails to
Validate.

--
Glen Wiley
KK4SFV