[getdns-api] getdns API implementation v0.1.2 release

Wiley, Glen gwiley at verisign.com
Tue Jun 10 03:48:00 MST 2014

I apologize for the tardy release notice (slipped my mind).

On behalf of the getdns API core team: release 0.1.2 of our getdns API
implementation is now available at:

https://github.com/getdnsapi/getdns/tree/v0.1.2

Binaries built from these sources will be posted to the project website
over the next few days.

A detailed list of changes can be read in the github commit logs, a brief
summary is in the ChangeLog file in the source tree (copied here for your
reading convenience):

* 2014-06-02: Version 0.1.2
  * Fixed rdata fields for MX
  * Expose only public API symbols
  * Updated manpages
  * specify_class extension
  * Build from separate build directory
  * Anticipate libunbound not returning the answer packet
  * Pretty print bindata's representing IP addresses
  * Anticipate absense of implicit DSO linking
  * Mention getdns specific options to configure in INSTALL
    Thanks Paul Hoffman
  * Mac OSX package built instructions for generic user in README.md
    Thanks Joel Purra
  * Fixed build problems on RHEL/CentOS due using libevent 1.x

--
Glen Wiley
KK4SFV

Sr. Engineer