[getdns-api] getdns API implementation v0.1.2 release

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Tue Jun 10 07:05:39 MST 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 09:55:53AM -0400, Paul Wouters wrote:
> A real source tar.gz that isn't dynamically created so we can verify it
> would also be very much appreciated. Perhaps even a gpg signature?

There are provisions within Debian packaging (and I'm guessing other
packaging systems) for verifying upstream sources using GPG and for a
security related package, I think it would be very nice if we could be using
them.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

This email was composed Tue 10 Jun 15:04:29 BST 2014.