[getdns-api] getdns_return_t for destroy methods

Goyal, Neel ngoyal at verisign.com
Sat Mar 8 08:05:50 MST 2014

The major area of concern is when destroying a context in a callback - there are a lot of edge cases and re-entrant scenarios that make this code a bit hairier than it needs to be.  A return code would allow implementations to enforce that contexts can't be destroyed in the callbacks they are firing and communicate that back to the user.