[getdns-api] getdns API implementation v0.1.1 release
gwiley at verisign.com
Mon Mar 24 10:35:53 MST 2014
On behalf of the getdns API core team - release 0.1.1 of our getdns API implementation is now available at:
Binaries built from these sources will be posted to the project website over the next few days.
A detailed list of changes can be read in the github commit logs, a brief summary is in the ChangeLog file in the source tree (copied here for your reading convenience):
* 2014-03-24 : Version 0.1.1
* default to NOT build extensions (libev, libuv, libevent), handle
--with/--without optiosn to configure for them
* Fixed some build/make nits
* respect configure --docdir=X
* Documentation/man page updates
* Fix install and cpp guards in getdns_extra.h
* Add method to switch between threads and fork mode for unbound
* Fixes for libuv integration (saghul)
* Fixes for calling getdns_destroy_context within a callback
* Fixed signal related defines/decls
The Hive, Verisign, Inc.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the getdns-api