[getdns-api] extensions

John Dickinson jad at sinodun.com
Mon May 12 12:53:43 MST 2014

Hi,

I need to implement code in getdns to enable the specify_class extension. Having looked at the API docs and the code I notice that all the other t_int extensions are boolean. specify_class is the only one that takes a value of a DNS CLASS (uint16_t which BTW overlaps with the defined values for GETDNS_EXTENSION_TRUE and GETDNS_EXTENSION_FALSE used by the other extensions).

Clearly I can code round this but would there be any benefit in making the boolean ones a type t_bool?

regards
John

---
jad at sinodun.com