[getdns-api] Getdns-api mailing-list moved to getdnsapi.net

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Jul 23 12:02:35 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Since November 2013, the getdnsapi.net team has taken over the getdns
API specification editor's pen from Paul Hoffman.  We have made (and
make) sure that we manage changes the same way Paul did.  We listen to
the getdns-api mailing-list and when there is consensus on changes, we
post the modified text on the list for review.

This morning I sat down with Paul Hoffman at Chez Louis (the IETF93
Lounge) in Prague to finish this transfer and also migrate the
getdns-api list from vpnc.org to getdnsapi.net.  The API specification
list is now called spec at getdnsapi.net.  We have migrated the complete
configuration, including all member subscriptions and the archive which
can now be found here: https://getdnsapi.net/pipermail/spec/ .

Messages to getdns-api at vpnc.org will be forwarded to spec at getdnsapi.net
but you should mail to spec at getdnsapi.net now really as I do not know
for how long Paul will keep the getdns-api at vpnc.org address around.  I
will test the forwarding myself with another announcement, because...

... for those who are at the IETF93, tonight there will be a Beer BoF in
the Istanbul room from 20:00 till 24:00!  Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
-- Willem