[getdns-api] vBSDcon 2015 presentation video online

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Oct 6 08:30:02 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Half September, I gave an one hour overview presentation of the getdns
API implementation.  It was very nice to have a slot this large.  It
gave me the opportunity to give a complete overview of what we've done,
(including surrounding research etc.) and where we stand (future plans).
 This is also the first time I've talked about and illustrated the - as
of yet undocumented - feature of hooking getdns into your application's
native event base (albeit a bit hasty).

Last week I noticed the nice vBSDcon people have put the video online.
So if you're interested... here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73M7h56Dsas

-- Willem

PS.  Sorry about me squinting so much... that happens sometimes when I'm
a little tired...