[getdns-api] getdns 1.0.0b2 release

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Fri Jul 15 16:40:53 UTC 2016

Hi Willem--

On Thu 2016-07-14 23:21:20 +0200, Willem Toorop wrote:
> We are please to announce a second beta release of getdns 1.0.0 is
> available for testing.

Thanks for this!  I've just uploaded getdns 1.0.0~b2-1 to debian
unstable.  Hopefully it will be available for download from the apt
repository soon after it makes it through the autobuilders [0].

Any suggestions for what you want done with the 1.1.0a1 release?  I
could upload it to debian experimental if you think it would be useful,
but i'm leaning toward focusing on 1.0.0 for the moment.

    --dkg

[0] their status will show up here:
    https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?arch=&pkg=getdns