[getdns-api] Actual upstream server

Robert Groenenberg robert.groenenberg at broadforward.com
Thu May 12 17:18:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm using getdns in stub mode with one or more upstream servers
configured in the context.
For statistics and logging I'd like to figure out which upstream server
was actually used for a particular query. Am I correct that that
information is currently not available, at least not (yet) via the API?

When the user callback is invoked, does context->upstreams->current
indicate the upstream server that responded, or could it have already
been changed for another query that has been send out between sending
the 'current' query and receiving its response?

Thanks,
Robert