[getdns-api] getdns-1.1.1 released

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Jun 15 20:19:38 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce release 1.1.1 of our library implementation
of the getdns API.

When working on the brew formula for Stubby, we discovered that the
default configuration file, stubby.conf was missing from the
distribution tarball. This release is just to fix this omission and has
no further big changes.

Besides the stubby.conf file, this release also includes a script that
helps with setting up Stubby on a Mac, and guidance for integration with
systemd.

Since our last release we have steadily improved and added unit tests,
and significantly increased the code covered by them. This has led to a
few bugfixes which are also included with this release.

link  : https://getdnsapi.net/dist/getdns-1.1.1.tar.gz
pgp   : https://getdnsapi.net/dist/getdns-1.1.1.tar.gz.asc
sha256: fa414c30d5f2d2b2453b5cec77362b4cc0f44d440be5893233748d82bd6a1a56

ChangeLog
=========
* 2017-06-15: Version 1.1.1
  * Bugfix #306 hanging/segfaulting on certain (IPv6) upstream failures
  * Spelling fix s/receive/receive.  Thanks Andreas Schulze.
  * Added stubby-setdns-macos.sh script to support Homebrew formula
  * Include stubby.conf in the districution tarball
  * Bugfix #286 reschedule reused listening addresses
  * Bugfix #166 Allow parallel builds and unit-tests
  * NSAP-PTR, EID and NIMLOC, TALINK, AVC support
  * Bugfix of TA RR type
  * OPENPGPKEY and SMIMEA support
  * Bugfix TAG rdata type presentation format for CAA RR type
  * Bugfix Zero sized gateways with IPSECKEY gateway_type 0
  * Guidance for integration with systemd
  * Also check for memory leaks with advances server capabilities.
  * Bugfix convert IP string to IP dict with getdns_str2dict() directly