[getdns-users] Strange behavior with query ordering

Rose, Scott W. scott.rose at nist.gov
Wed Jun 17 13:52:29 UTC 2015

I can - but looking at some outside open resolvers, some get it, some don't.  Something seems to be up with our provider.  I wouldn't be the first time.  I was using http://www.digwebinterface.com/ and see that some work, but some (some of the ones outside of the US) don't.

Problem seems to be solved by upgrading to getdns-0.2.0  (was using 0.1.8).  Not sure what it was, but now it seems to work.

Scott

On Jun 16, 2015, at 11:22 PM, Melinda Shore <melinda.shore at nomountain.net> wrote:

> I'm actually not getting an A record in either case, and dig
> also returns 0 answers.  Can you confirm that you can retrieve
> the record not using the API?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Melinda

Scott Rose