[getdns-users] getdns 0.5.0 release candidate

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Thu Oct 29 12:47:31 UTC 2015

Willem, I had some time to look at the release this morning to see what needs to be done with the PHP language bindings. I did a git pull and checked out the v0.5.0 branch. I see that a new constant (GETDNS_RETURN_NOT_IMPLEMENTED) has been added, but I don't see any changes to the getdns_dict_get_* and getdns_dict_set_* functions. I don't see getdns_context_set_tls_authentication(). What did I miss?

Scott