[getdns-users] GetDNS 1.0 / port to Go?

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Wed Apr 6 21:12:23 UTC 2016

Hi Melinda,

Thanks;

> Go has been on the list for awhile now, although it's not
> clear whether or not there's much demand for it given the
> existing Go DNS libraries.  It should be fairly straightforward
> to use with CGo, although a native port would likely be more
> effort.

I suppose a native port is also more valuable; it's a bit mad to mimic dictionaries in C and port them into Go when Go has those types natively.  But I understand this to be a desire-versus-time issue.  No surprise there :)

Please discount my suggestion as "yet another vote for support in Go" then!

-Rick