[getdns-api] Segmentation fault under load

Robert Groenenberg robert.groenenberg at broadforward.com
Fri Sep 9 09:08:28 UTC 2016

FYI:

Queries are now posted in a queue and trigger an event by means
event_active(), an event callback function then picks up queued queries
and fires them off. As the event callback is run by the same thread as
the callbacks, all getdns context access is now from the same thread.

No more concurrent access to the rbtree and no SegV :-)

Perhaps a note in the part describing how to use getdns with libevent
would be useful.

Kind regards,
Robert