[getdns-users] First candidate for getdns-1.7.1 and stubby-0.4.1

↪︎nudge> getdns at iswho.eu
Wed Aug 17 14:33:10 UTC 2022

Dear Willem & all,

Lots of nice changes and useful fixes in this update ! log_level setting and dockerfile are nice additions for me. A big thanks to you and all the contributers.

Thanks also to those responsible for the sinodun.com servers which have been great. Thanks also for having kept them going for a good while since the initial announcement of their termination.

All the best,

:n>