[getdns-users] new getdns and Stubby release coming August 2022

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Jul 15 20:11:22 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I am sorry that there has not been a getdns and Stubby release for such
a long time. My original plan was to have a release candidate out before
the summer holiday, but unfortunately that didn't work out in the end.
When I will return refreshed and recharged from holiday, I plan to use
the quiet summer period for preparing a getdns and Stubby release.
I expect to have it ready mid August.

Sorry again, Happy holidays and stay tuned!