[getdns-api] timeouts specified as milliseconds rather than seconds

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Feb 21 04:27:06 MST 2014

Well... not exactly a timeout, but timers in this order of magnitude are
used in libunbound to track the root trust anchor (RFC5011).

Anyway, we have been using uint64_t since I changed it (first to
unsigned int) but later to uint64_t in the spec (on February the 8th).

Do you want me to change it to uint32_t?