[getdns-api] Python bindings plans

Goyal, Neel ngoyal at verisign.com
Tue Jun 24 19:29:07 MST 2014

Very cool.

For the property setters, is there a python way of saying a setter failed?
 Is that just via raise?  Setting resolution_type may fail in the current
implementation.

I don¹t understand the comment about async support.  What do you mean you
don¹t love having it?  I wonder if it would make sense to include some non
core python modules that can attach a context twisted/gevent/some other
lib.  Or did you mean you don¹t like requiring libevent?

Neel