[getdns-api] Removing STARTTLS from the API

Shane Kerr shane at time-travellers.org
Mon Oct 19 11:38:48 UTC 2015

Andrew,

In one sense you are correct, but the longer functionality is around the
harder it is to get rid of.

Perhaps it should be marked as "scheduled for removal" now in the
documentation and via comments in the code, and the actual removal
deferred until the magical day in the distant future when drafts become
RFCs?

Cheers,

--
Shane