[getdns-users] First release candidate for getdns-1.2.0

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Sat Sep 23 19:52:43 UTC 2017

Am 22.09.2017 um 16:01 schrieb Willem Toorop:
> Dear all,
>
> We have a first release candidate for the upcoming 1.2.0 feature release
> of getdns.

Hello Willem,

what I noticed so far...

* spelling-error in stubby/src/stubby.c: "extention" should be "extension"

* stubby/stubby.yml.example
    - I suggest to reformat to avoid linebreaks on 80 char terminals
    - missing double-quotes in the inactive line
      #dnssec_trust_anchors: /etc/unbound/getdns-root.key

* unbound uses /etc/unbound/root.key.
  Is there a reason getdns defaults to /etc/unbound/getdns-root.key?

Andreas