[getdns-users] Context.timeout in python-getdns

Melinda Shore melinda.shore at nomountain.net
Mon Jan 22 03:02:46 UTC 2018

Hi, Daniel:

I am unable to reproduce this - I am not seeing unexpected
values being used by poll() as its timeout value.  The environment
in which I tested it was Ubuntu 16.04, libgetdns version
1.3.0 (getdns.Context().version_string) and getdns Python
module version v1.0.0b (getdns.__version__).  Best guess
would be that the bindings are loading a different libgetdns
from the one you compiled against.

If you can let me know what your runtime environment is I
can try to duplicate it here.

Thanks!

Melinda